Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Desperatly Wanting Wednesday: Second Series Salivations…


Desperately Wanting Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee's View where you can not only gush about future releases, but also about already released books you just haven't had a chance to pick up and/or read yet.


Desperatly Wanting Wednesday, hosted by Parajunkee's View

Today is all about second books in a series, and soon as I read that, I knew which book I would be blogging about - 
Scott Tracey's Demon Eyes.





Goodreads description:

Braden thought he had destroyed Lucien, a calculating demon trapped for centuries in a human body. But he's haunted by disturbing visions of the undead demon promising to return and a terrible warning: The feud between Belle Dam's two witch dynasties--ruled by Catherine Lansing and Braden's father--is about to get unimaginably worse.

As young girls start disappearing from town, Braden knows Lucien's diabolical scheme has been set in motion. Forced to explore the unknown powers of his witch eyes, Braden becomes the ultimate weapon in a deadly magical war.



 


It won't be released until October 8th of this year, but I am already super excited for it. I loved how different Witch Eyes was from almost anything I had read before. I am dying to find out what's happening with Braden, Drew, Trey, and everybody else. Also, I need to know whether or not we can trust Riley because I just don't have a clue what to make of her.

I am sure I will love this sequel at least as much as the first book, and I cannot wait to see what measures will be taken by either witch dynasty for the feud to end in their favor.

*****

What second books in a series are you waiting for? Feel free to leave a comment telling me all about them!


1 comment:

  1. I haven't read this series. May have to check it out! You can see my post here:
    http://misclisa.blogspot.com/2012/06/desperately-wanting-wednesdays-second.html

    ReplyDelete