Tuesday, June 26, 2012

BIW Mini-Challenge: Participation Post

Today is finally the day Before I Wake releases. It is the sixth book in the Soul Screamers series by Rachel Vincent and if you haven't already, you can get your copy at any of these places:

Amazon               Barnes & Noble               The Book Depository

Everybody who has been following my blog, knows how much I loved the Soul Screamers Reading Challenge, and how sad I was when it all ended. Well, Rachel from fiktshun, who hosted the SSRC, stayed true to her word and added an extra month for everybody to write a Before I Wake review or thoughts post.

Needless to say, I have to take to part in it. If you would like to join in as well, simply click on the beautiful button and it will take you to Rachel's post where you can find out everything you need to know.


BIW Mini Challenge


Honestly, I could stare at this button all day long. Isn't it stunning? I think I'm in love...

I actually finished Before I Wake last night and there is no way I could write a review tonight. I am still trying piece my heart back together, but I am hoping to be able to get my thoughts in order by the end of the week or early next week.

*****

So, there you have it.
Come join the Before I Wake Mini-Reading Challenge!
I promise you will not regret it.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for joining the challenge Ina! Good luck with your review and trying to wrangle your thoughts! :)

    ReplyDelete