Friday, December 25, 2015

Top Ten Books I'm looking forward to in 2016

Today is the last day in the Best Of week and it was definitely the toughest list for me. It's all about the books we are most looking forward to in 2016. I actually had to do some research because I don't usually look way ahead unless it's a sequel I'm dying to read. I tend to just read whatever catches my eye or I happen to hear about. Most of my picks don't have covers yet, so you'll only see a few.

Thank you again to the amazing hosts Rachel from Fiktshun, Jaime from Two Chicks On Books, Mindy from Magical Urban Fantasy Reads, and Nancy from Tales of a Ravenous Reader.


 ************


1. Masquerade by Rachel Vincent (September 2016)

The wait is excruciating! It's not supposed to be released until SEPTEMBER 2016! How am I ever going to make it that long???

***

2. Us by Elle Kennedy and Sarina Bowen (March 8th, 2016)

It's releasing in March and I cannot wait for it! I'm really excited to see what they do with the cover since they haven't released one yet.

***

3. It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover (August 2nd, 2016)

OK, here is the thing. I have no idea what this book is going to be about, but I love Colleen Hoover and the title alone draws me in. So yes, I'm stoked about it.

***

4. Never Never: Part Three by Colleen Hoover & Tarryn Fisher (January 26th, 2016)

***

5. Midnight Lily by Mia Sheridan (March 2016)

It's MIA SHERIDAN, people!!!

***

6. The Year Of Falling In Love by Jessica Sorensen (January 6th, 2016)

I haven't read The Year I Became Isabella Anders yet, but they are both high up on my TBR list. Plus, I've loved everything I've read by Jessica Sorensen so far. Can't go wrong with this choice.

***

7. Rookie Move: A Brooklyn Bruisers Novel by Sarina Bowen (2016)

I love her The Ivy Years series and this is a spin-off series, so I know it's going  to be awesome.

***

8. Firstlife by Gena Showalter (February 23rd, 2016)

This book sounds so fascinating, I will definitely have to try and get my hands on it once it releases.

***

9. This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab (June 7th, 2016)

I love Victoria Schwab and this story sounds super intriguing. I can't wait to find out what she came up with this time.

***

10. The Score by Elle Kennedy (January 11th, 2016)

This one is releasing in January, but I actually already got to read it. I got an ARC and it was so awesome. I had to put it on the list, because even though I already read it, I want others to know about it. The whole series is one of my favourites.

************

What are some of the books you are dying to read in 2016?


1 comment:

  1. Oooh great list! 2016 looks like it’s going to be an awesome reading year! Thanks so much for taking part in the Top 10 of 2015! I hope to see you next year for the Top 10 of 2016!
    Hugs,
    Jaime @ Two Chicks On Books

    ReplyDelete