1. Hannah and Garrett - THE DEAL by Elle Kennedy
These two are just so much fun.
2. Graham and Ricker - THE UNDERSTATEMENT OF THE YEAR by Sarina Bowen
The book was a first for me and I absolutely loved it.
These two were just so perfect and left me with so many feels.
3. Jaime and Ryan - HIM by Elle Kennedy & Sarina Bowen
4. Nova and Quinton - NOVA series by Jessica Sorensen
These two broke my heart more than once. The relationship between these two ripped me apart on so many levels. Sometimes it was super hard to keep reading, but man, what a journey they take, all the things they have to overcome. Wow.
5. Bree and Archer - ARCHER'S VOICE by Mia Sheridan
I have so, so much love for them. Sigh.
6. Emery and Ryler - UNBEAUTIFUL by Jessica Sorensen
7. Callie and Kayden - THE COINCIDENCE series by Jessica Sorensen
8. Kelsey and Jackson - FINDING IT by Cora Carmack
9. Sydney and Ridge - MAYBE SOMEDAY by Colleen Hoover
10. Corey and Adam - THE YEAR WE FELL DOWN by Sarina Bowen
Grace and Logan - THE MISTAKE by Elle Kennedy
Violet and Luke - THE COINCIDENCE series by Jessica Sorensen
Ella and Micha - THE SECRET series by Jessica Sorensen
Jessie and Jordan - ONE MORE SHOT by Victoria Denault
What topic did you pick for today? Are there any couples you loved reading about this year?