Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Best Book Covers of 2015

OK, first of, I forgot to mention two of the hosts yesterday and I am so, so sorry about that! It's not just Rachel of Fiktshun and Jaime of Two Chicks On Books hosting it, but also the wonderful Mindy of Magical Urban Fantasy Reads and the lovely Nancy of Tales of a Ravenous Reader.

Today's topic is Best Book Covers of 2015 and let me tell you, this was a tough one for me. I haven't read all of these, but I definitely want to read the ones I haven't gotten around to yet.

************

1. Marrow by Tarryn Fisher


I absolutely love this cover and this book is at the top of my to-read list. I mean, just look at this stunning picture. How could anyone not love it?

***

2. Hellraisers by Alexander Gordon Smith


Alexander Gordon Smith is one of my favourite authors ever and this book just sounds so incredible! I want it so, so bad.

***



3. Beautiful Sacrifice by Jamie McGuire

4. Beautiful Redemption by Jamie McGuire


I absolutely love this series and these covers are sooo gorgeous.




***

5. Menagerie by Rachel Vincent


Simple, but fitting and beautiful.

***



6. Unbeautiful by Jessica Sorensen

7. Untamed by Jessica Sorensen


Love these, that's all.





***

8. The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay


I mean, just look at it. Beautiful.

***

9. November 9 by Colleen Hoover


Sometimes simple is the best way to go.

***

10. The Edge Of Never by J.A. Redmerski


This one is a bit older, but I only got to read it this year. I love the colours and tones. So pretty.

 ************

Phew, this one was a lot harder than I thought it would be. What are some of your favourite book covers of 2015?

2 comments:

  1. Oooh I love your cover pics, Ina! Especially Marrow and Hellraisers and Menagerie! You mentioned some were simpler but they're still gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you cover choices they’re all such great picks! Thanks so much for taking part in the Top 10 of 2015! Looking forward to seeing the rest of your Top 10’s :D
    Hugs,
    Jaime @ Two Chicks On Books

    ReplyDelete