Friday, August 3, 2012

Excited for my Authors Are Rockstars Tour stop!



The Authors Are Rockstars Tour which is being hosted by the fabulous Rachel of fiktshun and the lovely, lovely Jaime and Patricia of Two Chicks On Books, kicked of three days ago. For a full list of authors and the schedule for the month, click here or here.

What is completely nuts about it, is the fact that I - yes, silly old me!!! - will be a part of the EPIC tour that is Authors Are Rockstars!!!

 


I will have the pleasure of hosting Inara Scott, author of the Delcroix Academy series, next Friday, August 10th, on my blog, and I am so super excited for it!

I hope you will all come back to check out the post!!!




Until then, you should definitely go and check out some of the amazing tour stops that have already gone up. I, for one, am going to go check out Alexander Gordon Smith's stop at Jean Book Nerd right now. He is definitely a Rockstar in my eyes!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment