Thursday, July 26, 2012

Long-overdue Apology & a HUGE Thank You!

I feel so, so terrible...

With great shock, I realized I haven't posted ANYTHING in TWO WEEKS!!! Two weeks is an incredibly long time when it comes to blogging. This is so not acceptable, and I want to take this time to sincerely apologize to anyone who I might have let down with this involuntary hiatus.

These past two weeks seem to have just flown by and I have no idea where they went.

I had been in kind of a writing slump even before these two weeks - can you believe I STILL haven't written my review for Before I Wake? It's been a month since I've read it! *sigh* Then real life got really busy and somewhat stressful, and to top it all off, there was/is all this drama in the blogosphere going on.

I won't go into detail or really talk about all the horrible things that have been going on, but they have shaken me up quite a bit.

Even though, none of the issues affected me personally - apart from probably the whole MyFreeCopyright mess (go HERE to find out what I'm talking about if you don't know already) - but it all just makes me really, really sad.

I have only been blogging for six months, but have already made a few really wonderful blogger friends, and I was having a fantastic time, but all this negativity going around kind of put a damper on all that. Maybe some people will say I'm overreacting, and that's it's really not that bad, but I am a very emotional person and things like these just get to me and can really put me down. It's why - apart from tweets for the YA Crush Tourney - I have been staying offline for the most part of the last three or four days. It's been refreshing and so relaxing as well.

So, yes, this is basically why I have been somewhat of a slacker around here lately, but I am starting to find my groove back, so be on the lookout for more regular posts coming your way.

Thank you so much for not giving up on me!!! I really, truly appreciate each and every one you!!!

*****

Before I go to bed, I want to send a  MASSIVE THANK YOU to all the #TeamTOD and #TeamREAPER peeps out there! Even though we lost, you guys absolutely ROCKED MY WORLD!!! We made it to a whooping 31% and 1659 votes which is pretty impressive if you ask me.

Thank you guys all so much! We would never have gotten there without any of you!!! 

YOU ARE THE BEST!!!

Tod and I thank you from the bottom of our hearts!!!

*****

That's it for tonight. Have a wonderful weekend with tons and tons of books!


1 comment:

  1. T___________________T
    I'm really stressed over the MFCR thing too T_T
    But also... now I've changed my review policy... so hope I can stay as far away from the drama as I can :P
    And I haven't read in 2 days now... I think and haven't finished a book in a week and a half T_T my review book is coming out in 2 freaking weeks and I'm freaking out and I ~deep breaths~

    Well, the other day I was talking with someone online and she got me thinking that it'd be great to have my reviews listed... so off I go and start listing them, only to find out I had posted a lot on facebook that never made it to my main blog... so now I'm what I call re-posting hahaha just form Facebook to Blogger :P hehehe so my blog will be quite busy heheh :P

    TeamTODDDDDDDDDDD!!!!

    Don't worry, we're here :D Always :D

    ReplyDelete